Wednesday, November 02, 2005

God Damned Fractal Patterned Universe!!!

Neptune's nipples are fucking amazingly sharp this time of year. The infinite spirals that make up every imagineable thing in this universe seem to have gotten the better of me. What I'm saying is the proverbial floor disentegrated right out from under my fucking feet. September ended with a nice harsh mind fuck. A combination of Jennifer(my ex-GF of 5 yrs.) saying she didn't love me anymore, lying to me about being with someone new, getting the shit beat out of me on a street corner for absolutely nothing more than a single dollar bill, and returning to my hometown. I should mention I turned 25 during the middle of all of this, and that I moved 500 miles from Minneapolis to my small ass hometown near Kansas City. Oh yeah I'm currently living with my father and grandparents. It's seriously a fucking hoot. I'm registering in the negative spectrem here, Sorta suicidal, wanting good change, and suffering through all at the fucking same time. I think the only honest thing I could say is that I'm fucking lonely as shit, bored as shit, and depressed as shit. Problem is that there is still this dim microscopic ray of hope kicking around. Fucking pushing or pulling my ass through this shit. I fake the emotions of happiness and content. It's a mixture of Calvin and Hobbes, Wilco, and Dead Like Me that keeps me distracted. Thank god for Poets, Artists, Musicians, and FilmMakers. Uh, I need to get drunk or something, gota finish some shit and get my ass to Denver. I feel like snowboarding and getting one of those Rocky Mountain Highs, they always talk about.

Eh, sorry for the fucking dramatic lament, but it's not like anyone actually reads this anyway.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ben Brockert said...

I'm reading. Glad to see you're still kickin' the shit.

Colorado sounds like fun. I support the Colorado Plan. I'll have some time off a bit later this year, let me know if I can help.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck snowboarding, come back to Mpls and surf the streets with the Action Squad Longboard crew.

We're waiting for a visit.

We're also rooting for your continued existence and rediscovery of pleasure. We're rooters.

Hey, the Illuminatus Trilogy seem to be pretty good books. You might like em, and your local library should have them. I'm halfway through it - found on the side of the road skateboarding to work.

Now call me and yell at me to get that Secret Update launched. I pulled a 12 hour marathon one day on it, and I think I burned myself out a bit ... but I gotta get back in and finish the beast. Be a rooter, too!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Asylunt, glad to see you're alive and kicking! Many times have a lot of us gotten together and asked, anyone heard from Asylunt? How's he doing? Dude, let us know how things are going, lots of us here want to hear from ya. Take care!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude get yur ass to Denver and keep posting. PPL are reading

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! You!

Talk turkey to us, you motherfucker.

And either move to CO and let us visit you, or move back to Mpls. Do it! Do it now!

I need a roommate! $300/mo + 1/3 utilities! Whoo hoo!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Robert A Vollrath said...

I like this one. Pure emotions without dumping on the family.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home